Condo Remodeling Las Vegas
Remodel of a stand-alone house and remodeling a condo unit can produce similar-looking results, but the processes can be very different. The total expense varies depending on the size of the space, the quality of materials, and whether you change the layout of the room.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Planner
The first thing to understand before planning a condo renovation is the relevant policies of your condo board. Construction By Mirage is more than happy to assist you with this & the following.
- Site investigations.
- Quantity/Material Estimates.
- Checking estimates for extensions, accuracy, and errors.
- Preparation of estimate schedules for contract reviews.
- Evaluating sub-trades quotes.
- Recommending sub-trades.
- Participate in all contract closings.
- Follow up with invited Sub-Contractors/Suppliers to confirm their intentions to quote.
- Maintain Sub-Contractor/Supplier relations.
- Maintain unit price and productivity knowledge and database.
- Maintain Project Progression plan.
- Other Duties and responsibilities as required.
DEPARTMENT - Residential
Condo Remodeling In Las Vegas